We have had some recent weather events which required us to decide whether or not to deliver the program or portion thereof on a given day. We thought it best to develop a policy to help guide these important decisions and to make it easier for everyone to understand.
The policy is a work in progress. The basic framework is complete, but we will be developing some guidance that will help with go / no-go decision-making.
The policy is published as a permanent web page under “Program Operations” page on the “Operations” menu.