Where to Register
Registration this year will be completely through Snowline.
Please make sure you choose CADS-NCD and then Mount Pakenham. Do NOT choose CADS Ontario. CADS Ontario is a separate division of CADS with different resorts. CADS-NCD comprises Camp Fortune (Ski Hawks Visually Impaired), Calabogie Peaks, Mount Pakenham, Sommet Edelweiss, and Mont Cascades programs.
Our Registration Process
- Fees to participate will be around $300 in addition to the $40 for a CADS membership
- Do not pay until you have been scheduled, refunds are a challenge.
- Anyone can register anytime but only returning skiers will be considered up to 15 Nov.
- After 15 Nov it is first come first serve generally.
- Just because you register does not mean you will ski. All lessons are subject to capacity and availability of volunteers.
If you have any questions, please use the form below. If the skiing fees are going to be a challenge, register and indicate this fact in the Scheduling Comments box please.
We’re Always Looking for Volunteers
If you know someone who would make a great volunteer please encourage them to sign up. You can find out more information about volunteering here.